Stay in tune with business developments, economic trends, emerging opportunities, and related news from Brantford. You can also subscribe to our full news feed or select individual categories for regular updates.
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 10:13 AM
What is Industry 4.0?
- It describes the use of digital technologies to make manufacturing more agile, flexible and responsive to customer needs.
- Industrial applications of the Internet, wireless sensors, software and other advanced technologies are combined to create "smart factories."
- Over time, it...
Posted on Friday, December 06, 2019 10:39 AM
The latest Statistics Canada local labour market report customized for the Brantford CMA for last month is now available.
November Unemployment Rate: Brantford 3.1% [-] Ontario 5.6% [+] Canada 5.9% [+]
Be sure to review the participation rate and the employment rate (reported as percentages), as well...
Posted on Monday, December 02, 2019 10:08 AM
218 Henry Street – The Shops on Henry
The Shops on Henry is a neighbourhood Brantford shopping centre that encompasses a total of 350,000 sf of premium retail. Located at the southeast corner of Henry Street and Wayne Gretzky Parkway, this retail centre provides shoppers of Brantford a convenient, accessible...
Posted on Monday, November 25, 2019 03:06 PM
The opportunity consists of a 123,780 SF industrial building located in a diverse commercial and industrial node surrounded by an abundance of amenities. The building is situated on approximately 10.7 acres of land, providing a low coverage ratio of only 27%, allowing for ample additional land...
Posted on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:00 PM
Feature Development Opportunity
20 Kenyon Street
0.82 Acres Industrial Zoned Land
- Located in Brantford's North East Industrial Area
- Great Hwy 403 access
- 11,000 sq.ft. building with approximately 1,300 sq.ft. of offices
- 200 Amps / 600 Volts
- Two Grade level doors 10' x 10'